West Londoner living in North London
- Mother of 1, Wife of 1, time starved, adept at training and treating fellow time starved mums.
- Worked in IT for over 10 years, took the plunge with redundancy and invested into retraining for a career in Personal Training & Sports Therapy. Now I’m running my own business training and treating others.
- Every day is a work-life balance struggle; I understand the daily challenges of a mum and a professional. Finding time to train, cook and eat well, work around the family and run the house. Keeping my cool all the while. – Batch cooking is my friend!
- Looking after yourself is of utmost importance – enables you to manage your family and career. So schedule yourself into your day.
- Life logistics takes over but keeping calm and focused helps get through the week. Aim to achieve one thing on a daily basis – tick the box and smile!
Top 3 Healthy Tips
- Coconut oil – eat it, cook with it, moisturise with it – grew up with a bottle of coconut oil on the side of the bath – for moisturising – has helped with sons eczema.
- Turmeric – maybe I was born with it……lol seriously it’s my go to for all ailments, due to its anti-inflammatory properties – have it in your spice rack and first aid kit! Helps keep gut inflammation at bay and is a great internal healer.
- Ginger – when I first got married and moved into our home in Winchmore Hill – every meal would have ginger in it – from a standard curry, to scrambled eggs. I must say it took my husband a while to get used to and my good friend joked that my son got it in his milk!! It’s a great anti-inflammatory, digestive aid and immune system booster – try it!
If you’d like to find out more about my PT packages, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.